Tuesday, 5 March 2013

ESSAY HELL

Currently in essay hell.  I have 2000 words to write, in French  for tomorrow.  Then another 2000 for Monday followed by a translation exam.  Why oh why oh WHY do I do this to myself every time!!

I cheekily snuck off to a 'pharmacie' this morning and purchased some other goodies for a post I am planning, very naughty but... what can you do!

So expect shortly:


  • A post about make-up; how I used to wear make-up in England and how/why my attitude has changed living in gay Paris, comparison, thoughts etc...
  • Pharmacy finds and wishlist! 
  • Something about my quest for the perfect hair- à la française
  • further along in the pipeline maybe a 'best of british' list of things I always make sure accompany me back to Paris! 
Voilà! Back to my numerous cups of tea, chocolate covered marshmallows and this 'concentration' music that I am rather unfairly pinning all my hopes of success on... wish me luck!! 


4 comments:

  1. So jelous that you live in Paris! Most amazing city x

    Lauren-Jade @ Dainty Bones
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't take advantage of it as much as I should do! I do however take advantage of the pharmacies ha! Just posted a pharmacy products video if that interests you :)

      Delete
  2. good luck with your essays, cannot wait for the new posts.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support aha!! Your wish is my command! I have just posted a French pharmacy products video :)

      Delete